Invite you to visit the 2023CHINAPLAS
B225 is a compound antioxidant of phenolic antioxidants and other auxiliary antioxidants, widely used in olefin polymers.
Light color pollution-free;
Low volatility and durability.
3. Good compatibility, constant yellow, good synergistic effect.
Resistance to extraction, in the sun exposure, washing, cooking and other aspects of the performance is very low.
5. Aging resistance, prolong the service life of the product.
Scope of Application:
The new compound antioxidant B225 was superior to the classical (ciba)B225 in the melting index and oxidation induction period of polyolefin. It has good heat resistance, extraction resistance, low volatility and good synergistic effect, which can effectively inhibit the thermal degradation and oxidative degradation of polymer. It is widely used in polyethylene, polypropylene, polycarbonate ABS resin and olefin copolymers (such as EVA and propylene and rubber mixture, etc.). And other petrochemicals.
1. The new B225 can be used for engineering water pipelines, with aging resistance improved by 5~8 times. The produced pipe has been used for more than 50 years under ultra-high pressure of 20℃ and 11.2MPa. Generally add 0.1%~1%, the product quality requirements can be added more,
2. Used for tons of packaging woven bags, tensile strength increased by 50%. Prolong the service life of the product.
3. New B225 can also be used for thin film, good transparency, tensile strength increased by 50%, improve cold resistance.
4. Can be used for artificial lawn, anti-aging performance improved by 5-8 times, yellow resistance improved by 100%, cold resistance improved.
5. The new B225 can also be used for furniture, the anti-yellowing ability is increased by 1 times, and the flexure resistance is improved.
6. Can also be used for car bumpers, with long-term thermal stability, impact resistance increased by 100%, improve flexural resistance, prolong the service life of products.
Compound antioxidants are composed of two or more kinds of main and auxiliary antioxidants, two of which are binary compound antioxidants and three of which are ternary compound antioxidants, which act synergistically with each other to play their performance.